Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A very long day!


Today is going to be a long day. There is hope and speculation that people may receive their referral calls tomorrow. We can't wait! That would have us seeing her sweet little face on Friday. MANY, MANY, MANY months ago I told the kids that they could play hookie the day her picture arrives by FED EX- they reminded me of this promise this morning. It would be special to see her the first time as a family. I should find my video camera. Unfortunately it's a piece of junk and never stays charged so I better start looking for a new one before we travel.
Harrison still has a slight headache and had some dizziness this morning-please continue to add him to your prayers. I am still worried about him. Dave spent a good 1 1/2 hours looking at names on the internet. It was fun. Why at the 11th hour this is such a debate is beyond me........
For those of you also following Mike and Jill's quest to bring Macie home -Jill has set up their blog. A link has been added to the Waala House of Fun.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

We are on pins and needles over here!!! Can't wait to hear the news. So excited for you guys! I think the 'playing hookie' on Fed Ex day is a great idea-and that's my professional opinion as a former school-teacher ;o) I think we'll do that also. Of course, I'll need my 4 kids home to distract me so I don't go nuts waiting for the phone to ring!!!

Jill W said...

Oh, we are waiting ever so impatiently for the news!!! Now I don't want to see your name in the WB News for stalking the FedEx man! Get yourself a quart (or maybe a gallon) of Ben & Jerry's to distract yourself. If you want to borrow our cam corder for a couple of days, let me know.

Eileen said...

I'm so excited for you! I remember the feeling well - expecting a referral any minute. Our call came at 6 pm! That was a LONG day!

Your fellow AWAA Wisconsinite,

Eileen LID 10/12 for daughter #2