Wednesday, July 05, 2006


This morning we went to a museum here in Fuzhou. Our guide Johnson lead us around the museum it was beautiful. We were not allowed to take pictures. Mia-Faith is having an OK day. She did raise her arms for me to pick her up and turns to me when Chinese people get in her face and talk to her. I think she turns to me in fear-it's not necessarily that I am Mom. I managed to engage her in a game of peek-a-boo. It did not result in a smile but she kept eye contact and that is a good step. We also visited the local Walmart again for supplies. Mia is napping again. This afternoon we will start our laps in the hotel lobby. She still hates this room. It is purely for sleeping. Tomorrow we head for the final stop in our journey. The flight is 1 1/2 hours long. It will be a busy day, but it is one step closer to us getting home. (Which I miss terribly!) I know Mike and Jill are leaving in the morning to head to China to bring Macie home. I pray for their safe travels and can't put eloquently put into words what an incredible experience this is.

No comments: