Sunday, December 17, 2006


I can hardly believe that in a week Mia-Faith will experience her first Christmas. I am no where near ready. It is so much more work when the kids are older and have specific things they want. Plus shopping is a trick when I have a 4 year old in tow who looks at every item in the cart and would remember if I purchased it. It going to be a busy week.....we are still battling illnesses here at the Waala home. Another case of pneumonia-yep, Harrison has been off of school since last week Wednesday. He is on the mend but his asthma tends to complicate things. All I really want for Christmas is healthy kids. Last week was Christmas Concert week - Madeline played the drums , Hayden stood well and didn't do anything to make us cringe and Keaton made the cutest elf, reindeer and held the letter "S" with pride. They were all adorable.
As for Miss Mia-she continues to amaze and delight us every day... she is an absolute gem.

No comments: