Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy 8th Birthday Hayden !!!



Today is Hayden's 8th birthday. He has actually had a lengthy birthday celebration. Friday we had a few folks over for supper.





Saturday we went to an Admirals Hockey game.
It was a blast.





Tonight Hayden wants to cap off his Birthday by going to Ponderosa.

Every birthday I replay the events of the birthday in my head. I am sure it will be the same for me every July 3rd-replaying Mia's gotcha day in my mind. I am not have had her but it was just as incredible .....

Hayden continues to monitor our site counter, map and guestbook. Thanks everyone for posting comments to him. His knowledge of geography is amazing !! It's one of those little quirks he has - we continue to help him with his challenges. He is doing better that we once thought he would do. We continue to hope for the best for him.

He is a great kid with a huge heart !!

1 comment:

Dawn and Dale said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!!!!

Glad you had a great day!!!