Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas round two...


We went by Grandma and Grandpa's last evening. It was fun- the kids had a blast playing with their cousins, eating good food and opening gifts.

I keep getting questions about the adoption. I wish I had an answer (timeframe) to share. I did contact our agency (AAI). I was told that their contact in China stated we should get our LOA "very soon". I would love to hear something this week. It would make a great birthday present !

I also have to brag about our Couch to 5K progress. Yesterday it was almost 50 degrees here in Wisconsin so Dave and I bundled up a took off running. We ran a solid 3.4 miles together. We are 4 days away from our first official race. I am hoping for decent weather !

4 comments:

Adoption & Fire said...

I fell off the Couch to 5K wagon. My schedule this past month just through me completely off. So I am still on the run 60 seconds and walk for 90. Booooooooo for me. :oP Yay for you though!!!!!

Wendy @ Adoption and Fire

Don and Be said...

My feet are hurtin' thinking about running - Oy! - gret looking family Christmas portrait!

Unknown said...

I cant get enough Christmas pics..Glad you had a great time! and I get to post below Don and Be..YippEE!

Sara said...

Wow, 111 days!!! It has to be coming soon!! We were 103 days....oh I know the feeling. Our LOA came Nov.3rd, TA came Dec.3rd, and our travel date was Dec. 13th. We have been praying your LOA is on the way. This week is the week!!! Great Christmas picture.