Sunday, December 14, 2008

Garmin with a twist !




We're giving away a GARMIN!!!!! Jill and I were recently hit with the news that the orphanage fee in China will be going up from $3000 to almost $5100 as of January 1. That is quite a jump in cost that we were not expecting. So, we decided to do another fund raiser. We thought with Christmas coming, you might like to take a chance and win a GARMIN Nuvi 200 Street smart and ultra-cool, you can count on nüvi 200 to get you there on time and in style. This sleek navigator and travel companion comes with preloaded maps for the lower 48 states, Hawaii and Puerto Rico or regional coverage in other areas.To get in on the drawing, just click on the chip in on the side bar. Each entry is $10.00. So if you chip in $20.00, your name will go in twice.We hope to get enough entries to give this away by Christmas, so tell your friends & family to stop by our site!!

Update !! A new twist to our Garmin Raffle.....

Ok folks, Jill and I are really trying to generate some funds to help cover the $2100.00 increase in adoption fees. We are adding a new twist to the Garmin raffle.

If you enter the raffle with at least one $10.00 donation AND link either the Waala House of Fun or here at The Waala Family to your blog, facebook or myspace page, we will throw your name in the raffle a second time.

Please tell everyone you know about this. We really want to get the word out. Once you enter the raffle and link us to your site, send us a quick email so we can get you added again.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Dan's parents just gave us one of these handy Garmins for Christmas!! They are so neat!!

Ron said...

Sounds like a good deal, where and how do I register?

SARA said...

Good luck! Just made my donation! I also posted a link to you on my blog and my facebook... before I read the part about making it a double entry for doing that! LOL.
bonus!

Fifi said...

I did a post because I truely believe you are an awesome family doing an amazing thing!!! My heart would LOVE to do something similar.
I'll keep praying for you.... and for me!
Love Fifi