Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ready to Rummage!



Our area is know for having a massive > 40 home rummage sale. Fortunately I threw all the stuff in the garage last Sunday. I have not done a thing until last night at 8:30 pm. I frantically labeled items but I still have donated things in bags. All proceed are going to Mia-Faith. What a great night of sleep. I think it was due to pure exhaustion. All our documents are ready to be sent Fed-ex back to AWAA. We are paying for one of her forms to be translated to hopefully glean some history on her. Did you notice how adorable she is?? How we can fall so head-over-heels about a little girl we have yet to meet is amazing!

1 comment:

TPEngel said...

Hi Waala family- CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful! Sara Wendt is my sister in law and has shared your site with my husband and I. We too live in West Bend and have just started our adoption journey. We have just finished our home study- We are now choosing between Vietnam and China as our paperwork just went to the agency for approval. God Bless your family and we look forward to learning more about your sweet addition to your family!! Todd and Pam Engel