Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day to all !!


Just a quick happy Mothers Day to everyone. I have the pleasure of being home today. I was suppose to work but poor Harrison ended up visiting the ED last night. He had a headache and abdominal pain. Of course I am overly concerned about his head since his concussion. I called and was told to take him in. He was dehydrated and given 2 boluses of IV fluids. He is feeling better today. If probably was worsened by that darn stomach flu we all had last week. It broke my heart when Harrison asked me, "Why me?" Continue to pray for him he has really had a bad month. On a good note I am going to lounge around today, clean and make my list of things to do for the week. I figure I better start packing and getting my documents ready.
Next Mothers Day our little Mia-Faith will be home!

No comments: