Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Work!

Yesterday we spent time cleaning the newly constructed rooms. I am so glad that we are beyond all the concrete dust, wood shavings, and drywall dust. We bought paint and hope to start painting today. We still have a lot of work but at least we can get our bed in there and the girls settled before I travel.
For those of you who are in the process of adopting I was having flashbacks yesterday. Remember the terms authentication and certification.....We took all our travel documents to a notary and after we completed the first one I noticed her notary expires JULY 2006! -after a quick call to AWAA we left. Documents can not expire. Unfortunately I had written the date on ALL of them. So last night I redid them and we are going to try again today. I called our bank and they have a notary who's commission lasts until 2009.

1 comment:

Mom 2 six said...

Lynn!
That is a wonderful offer. If we need anything else done -I'm giving you a call.
Thanks for the prayers. We still worry about him.
Shelly