Thursday, June 22, 2006

Madeline's Day


Since Hayden was sad about me leaving we decided that each of our kids gets to spend alone time with mom. Today was Madeline's day. We went to lunch and then to Bath and Body. I picked up a few small items for my gift bags in China. Hayden's day is tomorrow. He wants me to take him to the park and go to lunch at Mc Donalds. Friends of ours invited Hayden over while I am gone. He is so excited. We marked it on the calendar. This really helped him have something to focus on besides me not being around.
I received my Panda Phone information so I will be able to call home. It sounds like a slick process. The phone should be waiting at my first hotel and I leave it at the last one.
I went through all my documents (AGAIN) they are all organized and ready-I feel like I should have them in a waterproof/fireproof safe. What a bundle of important papers!

No comments: