Friday, June 09, 2006

Schools out for summer !


Today is the first official day of summer vacation. It's 8:30 am and everyone is still in bed. The kids are excited to be off. Today we are going to the mall. While I was pregnant the kids made Keaton a build-a-bear. They want to go and make one for Mia-Faith. They want to make a monkey since she was born in 2004 which was the year-of-the-monkey.

I am also excited because tonight my sister Paula is throwing me a shower. The best part is that it is at Dinner Helpers. This is a place where you go and make meals as a group. I talked with Dinner Helpers and selected meals that the kids eat. The meals can be frozen which is wonderful because then Dave can use them while I am gone. I have never done this before and it sounds like a blast!
I received our POA papers back from the Chinese Consulate yesterday. I have all the documents gathered and completed. I just need to hear something about my fingerprint update.

No comments: