Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The end and the beginning.....


This will be my last post until Mia and I are home. We have everything packed up and they are collecting our luggage at 2100. We must be up and in the lobby at 5:45 am. We will then begin our journey home.
I can not express what an incredible journey this had been. If someone would have said this would have been a 19+ month process I would not have believed it. I can only say that every step, heartache, problem, frustration, delay, anxiety was completely worth the effort. Mia-Faith is absolutely perfect. I have all the same maternal feeling towards her as I did for the children I carried. I can not wait for her to meet her Dad, and her brothers and sister. I know that she will continue to blossom once she gets home. She has already made such great strides.
I feel so blessed God lead us to pursue adoption and that China matched us with Mia-Faith XinHe Waala. Please pray for our safe return. I thank everyone who has followed our journey, for the prayers and well-wishes.

Dad, Harrison, Madeline, Hayden and Keaton-Mom and Mia are on the way HOME!!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Congratulations! Praying for safe travels and a smooth transition to home for Mia-Faith.

I have enjoyed following your blog and look forward to reading more when you're settled at home!