Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Completely depressed.....


I spent the entire day at a meeting for work. It was a good distraction. I came home only to find more rumors. It is a emotional roller coaster that I can't seem to avoid and pull myself away from. Today there are people saying the cut off date has be confirmed as May 31st. CCAA has not changed it's web-site and I am holding out that it is not true. I just have a sinking feeling we are going to miss it again. Last month it was by 9 days and now probably 3 days that we missed it.....
Well- I am not going to spend every day until referral wallowing in sadness for the kids here still need a happy mom-I just can't wait for the day I can post Myah/Maggie's picture here with a huge smiley face.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Shelly..thinking of your family and praying that your "Day" will come soon. It must be so hard to wait and wait...just try to think of the moment you will have your new precious little girl in your arms..FOREVER!! What a lucky girl :-)

Jill Waala said...

Shelly, I pray everyday that you will get a picture of your sweet girl. As soon as you see her beautiful face all of these "labor pains" will be forgotten.
Love, Jill